**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekly Wishes (2 August 2013)

  1. Vintage Southern Belle Gown ($79.00)
  2. Lizzie McGuire DVD Box Set ($34.99)
  3. ModCloth Grape Ice Dress ($57.99)
  4. Valley of the Dolls ($11.62)
  5. Essie Nail Varnish in Madison Ave-Hue ($8.00)
  6. Rachel Antonoff Birdie Forever Sweatshirt ($74.99)
The final countdown week until Chris finally arrives has been one of the slowest weeks of my life! I'm still in the process of recovering from my oral surgery last week. Thankfully, I've been kept busy by The Bachelorette, ice cream, Project Runway, Lizzie McGuire on YouTube (hence it being on my wishlist this week!) and lots of naps! Today is all about cleaning the house and preparing it for our guests...and tomorrow too! 

I've been craving this Rachel Antonoff 'Birdie Forever' sweatshirt well... forever. Especially considering I just got my Rachel Antonoff red and clear brogans in the mail! (Also because my ultimate crush Nate Ruess has been seen wearing it...) It just looks so comfy and fun to lounge around my dorm building with, don't you think? Plus, San Francisco can get mighty chilly.

Hope you all had a more active week than I did! It's going to be a hectic few weeks coming up, but I will definitely have a lot of photos!

♥ Sarah

P.S. Four days until my birthday!

No comments :

Post a Comment