**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekly Wishes (19 July 2013)

  1. Vintage Embroidered Party Dress ($88.00)
  2. TOPSHOP Scuba High Neck Skater Dress ($15.00)
  3. TOPSHOP Delicate Organza Prom Dress ($50.00)
  4. American Apparel Knit Bralet Top in Waterfall ($40.00)
  5. Vintage Saddle Shoes (Sold)
  6. ModCloth Sailor Squared Shorts ($49.99)
It's been a really long week. So long, in fact, that I almost thought I had forgotten a Weekly Wishes post from last week, but then remembered how short of a time it's been since then. I apologise for the lack of posts lately, I haven't really gotten dressed up and gone out in a while, (with the exception of yesterday, which I posted about right before this!) and have just been feeling overall yucky. I spent majority of it listening to Marina and the Diamonds and taking extended naps.

Next week will possibly be a bit more inactive (or more active, since I'll be at bed rest), I'm afraid, as I am having my wisdom teeth removed and will definitely not be in "going out" condition. However, I have some DIY projects to do before the end of the month, so I will be sure to take photos and share that with all of you when I have the time and energy to do so!

I realise I haven't made a proper outfit post for quite some time, the last being a mirror shot with my phone's camera, so I do apologise for that. Soon, I will have better photography and more frequent outfit photos, I've just been in sort of a slump lately. I also will be receiving a new pair of shoes in the mail soon that I am so excited about and cannot wait to show you.

I'm feeling quite ill due to sun exposure, so once I am a bit more chipper, you can expect lots of photos, because I have so much to share with you all! I hope you enjoyed your (long) week!

♥ Sarah

2 comments :

  1. aww I'm sorry to hear you're unwell :( having your wisdom teeth out sounds awful! A bad slump really keeps me down sometimes, as if I'm totally incapacitated just for being miserable! Sometimes it's such an effort to even get out of bed. I know how you feel. Don't worry, though, there are always better things to look forward to :)hang on in there.

    your wishlist is super cute, I love the AA bralet! I want one!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, about your mind drifting - god yes, mine does exactly the same thing! I can't even watch telly when I'm down, because it's too passive, and my mind just drifts off where it shouldn't. I have to be constantly DOING SOMETHING to forget my troubles. Hence, blogging. LOL xx

    ReplyDelete