**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I Could've Been Your Girl

Hello, darlings! Yesterday, I went out to dim sum with my parents and did some swim suit/bathroom remodelling shopping. Riveting, I know. But thankfully, I had no reason to complain (other than the heat...), because I was able to text Chris the whole time, and we chatted all about our evil exes. It was a nice opportunity to let a lot out.

sunnies, dress, & sandals: ross | bag: ModCloth
I apologise for the "selfie" picture today, I am in the process of selling my camera (which was the attempt of scam twice now) and didn't have anyone to take photos of me! I wore my super cute new cream dress and these wedges I fell in love with the same day. I love adding brown details to outfits, mostly because I have SO MANY brown accessories, from bags, to belts, to shoes, to watches and bracelets. These shoes were on clearance for only $13.99! 


I love wedges because no matter how high they are (these aren't very high at all), they are much more comfortable than regular heels, which is good because I was walking around the mall!

In other news, I've been watching a lot of New Girl and listening to a lot of She & Him (current favourite song's music video below) in my spare time. This dress felt like something Jess would wear on the show, and then in a later episode she did wear a similar piece! I love that she wears a lot of pieces you can find on ModCloth! It makes me want to add a lot more colour into my wardrobe, primarily red, which I don't seem to have a lot of, as I said in Thursday's post.




Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful week, and happy Saturday!!

♥ Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment