**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekly Wishes (07/06/2013)

Hello, sweet darlings! It's been a little while since I've had a Weekly Wishes post, and I do apologise for that!

01. Becky B. Wardrobe Blossom Dress. I saw this dress after being linked to the Becky B. Wardrobe website through a Paige Johanna video on YouTube and I was so smitten with the clothing and accessories! This dress is so darling and comes in two of my favourite colours, a light pink and a mint. If I were to buy it, I have no idea which colour I'd get!


02. Betsey Johnson Look At Me Now Bag. Everything about this bag is calling my name--the colour, the giant bow, the gold details...it's breathtaking! Not to mention it's Betsey Johnson, one of my favourite designers, and the compartments on the inside make it easy to organise (one of my favourite things to do!) all of your personal belongings in their rightful place. 


Now begins the countdown to my 19th birthday, which is two months from yesterday, the 6th (that makes my birthday on August 6th, so mark your calendars ;) haha) The week before my birthday will be an extra long dream birthday wish list Weekly Wishes post so you have that to look forward to! But of course, the best birthday gift of all will be seeing my boyfriend again after so long! So stoked!

Hope you all had a great week and enjoy your weekend. I know I'll be spending mine watching Glee on Netflix. Lots of crafty DIY's to share with you this coming week, so keep on reading!

♥ Sarah


1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh... those dresses are absolutely incredible. I am in love. And of course, I'm a fan of anything Betsey!


    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete