**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Things We Love: So Good Jewelery

This is a short little Things We Love post about something I recently ran into and was in awe.

I was strolling through the Waikiki shopping district this summer with my pal Shannon when I had to stop in my tracks. Out of the corner of my eye was pink and sparkles! I turn to find a huge, bright and girly store filled to the brim with accessories galore! Rings, bracelets, headbands, necklaces, even glitzy phone cases!


I didn't have the money to go buy shiny things that day, but when I do I will definitely be going back. The prices were so reasonable, and the items were too cute to pass up! I'm getting all excited just thinking about it.

Before I left San Francisco, they were opening the same store, but I had no idea what it was. Now that I've been inside, I can't wait to go to the one in the city all the time, even if just to drool.


♥ Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment