**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Is this Hawaii or Vulcan?


Hello goslings! (I'm using that in the baby-geese sense, not the plural-of-Ryan-Gosling-sense but now I'm imagining little miniature Ryan Goslings waddling about like goslings are wont to do!) Anyways, after scoring a cute dress on a shopping jaunt with Sarah, I headed over to Magic Island/Ala Moana Beach Park to watch the sunset over the ocean with some friends. It was hotter than Vulcan today, but the breeze coming off the sea cooled us down and we decided to take some pictures!

As you can tell, I practically live in those midnight blue ballet flats from Primark, and I've developed an addiction to headscarves! (Seriously, I may be required to take a 12-step program.) I wish you could see my necklace more clearly as well, because it's a wee hedgehog that Sarah got for me! I'm sure it'll be the star of my next outfit. (Hedgehogs, as well as Corgis, are one of the reasons why I continue to live on this planet.)

head scarf: banana republic | necklace: forever 21 (a gift from sarah!) | dress: forever 21 | shoes: primark

 Just look at that obligatory palm tree in the background! It goes nicely with the obligatory picture-of-my-feet-near-the-ocean (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I love the ocean, and it looks especially beautiful with the sun illuminating the surface. When was the last time you watched the sunset?

Cheers,
Kitty
 ∧∧
(・ω・ )
uu_)~

No comments :

Post a Comment