**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Saturday, June 8, 2013

If I were a bird, I'd be a hedgehog.

Hello duckies! I was a happy goose today because I got to spend it with my best friend Sarah! After a mini-baking adventure we headed to the great outdoors (read: Sarah's front yard) and snapped a few photos of our outfits. We have a funny knack of wearing outfits that compliment each other and today was no exception!

skirt: primark | top: primark | suspenders: vintage from W. Armstrong & Son handkerchief: vintageshoes: primark

I love rocking suspenders because they remind me of my grandfather they have such a timeless, classic look to them. I decided to take the vintage aura one step further by wearing one of my mother's handkerchiefs which are from God-knows-what-era. That's what I love most about them!


The shoes, of course, remain classically Primark. (I'll never let go!)

Sarah and I are due to make some cute crafts the next time we get together, so stay tuned for that! (I shall not rest until I make my Star Trek pin! I shall wander the infinite depths of the universe waiting for that glorious day to arise!) Er, I'm just going to go and publish this now before it gets any weirder. Inconceivable!

No comments :

Post a Comment