**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Monday, June 3, 2013

Here comes Rachael the Hellest

HELLO!
I'm Rachael and this is my first ever post on this thing. First off, if you like my quirky outfits and sarcastic phrases, you can expect that and much more on my blog, Not Quite Hellish.
I went to visit Ultra BFF Sarah yesterday. Talking to her is just one long series of Spongebob references and there is nothing better.
There isn't really any inspiration behind this outfit. My closet is random and expansive, and the vest and vintage nightie thrift finds were just SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER to be worn together.

 My camera's autofocus was having a seizure, I'm sorry.


I also don't know how to make a normal face.
Dress: Thrifted | Vest: Thrifted | Shoes: Forever 21 | Watch: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Harry Potter DVD Catalogue lolol | Tights: Forever 21 | Ring: My class ring


PHEW that took a lot of effort! Now I'm going to go eat something.


–Rachael



1 comment :

  1. why bother with 'normal faces'? So boring! HAHA! I love your outfit, gorgeous <3

    Holly xoxo
    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete