**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

4 Months

Hello, loves! This past Friday I had a lovely afternoon and evening with Rachael and Maya as we partook in some thrifting, crafts, and watching some great films (i.e. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and (500) Days of Summer)!

It was warmer than usual, and I wanted to be able to wear my suspender belt that matched the collar and button of my top, so I just skipped the stockings and had my suspenders hang down my legs. Quite unorthodox, but I thought it worked! I might do that more often on hot days, since I love wearing my suspender belts!

crown: handmade | top: everblue | shorts: ross | socks: betsey johnson | boots: dr. martens | belt: betsey johnson | suspender belt: victoria's secret | pin: handmade | bracelets: handmade, gift, h&m
I wore my handmade pin that says Chris (my love!) in a heart that day because Friday (14/6) marked our four months of being together! I couldn't be with him in person (for the first anniversary since we've begun dating!) so I had him close to my heart in accessory form! I also wore a lot of his favourite colour, purple!


This is one of my most favourite flower crowns I've ever made! I made it earlier in the week on a lazy day at home, as well as a fluffy pink one. I love making crowns for every occasion, I also am going to try and put more up in my etsy this summer!




I particularly liked this outfit when I put it together the morning previous. I find that when I plan out my outfits for the following day, I get more excited to get ready in the morning! Do you ever feel the same way? I hope you all had a fantastic week!

Thanks to Rachael for the outfit photographs! ♡♡

♥ Sarah

1 comment :

  1. You are too adorable. I love the floral crown, and that top is so pretty. Love the shorts too! I definitely feel the same way about planning out my outfits. I always take things out of my closet that I want to try and take photos of during the week -- otherwise, I get kind of stressed!!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete