**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weekly Wishes (24/05/13)

01. Kate Spade Radio Samira. Kate Spade is by far one of my favourite brands--probably because of her retro-inspired design aesthetic! While looking through the sale (still far out of my price range), I noticed this adorable vintage radio design shoulder bag that can easily become a clutch, and thought it was just too adorable!



02. Sweet & Lovely Lips Collar Clips. I'm a huge fan of Kate Gabrielle's blog, Scathingly Brilliant, so when she opened up her store Sweet & Lovely, I was taken by her collar and sweater clips, but these lip shaped ones have got to be the cutest thing I ever did see! I am definitely a collar girl, so these would embellish any outfit in the sassiest way!

(source)

03. TopShop Moto Clean Denim Pini Dress. I'm obsessed with over-alls lately (mostly my mum's vintage white short-alls!) and when I saw this TopShop dress I squealed in delight. It is absolutely darling, and I am already planning out ensembles with it already!


04. ModCloth In With The Elegant Undies & Bustier Bralet. I've always been a sucker for cute underwear, as well as anything pink and frilly, so naturally, I loved these high-waisted undies and this bustier. With the buttons and the lace detail, I'd do anything to get my hands on these!


Have a lovely week! Sorry for the hiatus, I'll post as soon as I can!


♥ Sarah

2 comments :

  1. OMG I WANT THAT UNDERWEAR! How feminine and gorgeous...love it.

    Holly xoxo
    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete