**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekly Wishes (10/05/2013)

Morning, my darling chipmunks! So yesterday was Friday but it was so very busy (aka I was sitting around in my dorm watching Glee on Netflix) that I had absolutely no time for a Weekly Wishes post! So please forgive me for the lateness of this week's!

Surprisingly, I was really preoccupied with lots of final school work before the semestre is over (no joke this time, which explains the stress-free Glee day) and didn't have much time for online window shopping (or even real life window shopping), but I did see a couple of things this week that are must haves!

01. Maybelline Colour Sensational VIVID Lipsticks. I've been a fan of Colour Sensational by Maybelline for a while now (it is my go-to lipstick--they have so many shades!) so when I saw these new bright colours in Walgreen's, I wanted them all! I only bought no. 865, "Fuchsia Flash" (far right), so far, but there are so many more colours than are pictured below, including some gorgeous plums that I'd love to try out!

(source)

02. 'Silver Linings Playbook' on DVD (or Bluray). Silver Linings Playbook was easily my favourite film of 2012--and it's out on DVD now! I'm a sucker for Jennifer Lawrence (girl crush post soon? Yes please.) I saw it in cinemas twice, but that wasn't quite enough, so I cannot wait to be able to watch it at least twice a day...okay, maybe that's pushing it.


03. ModCloth Homemade Ice Cream Flat in Mint. How perfect are these shoes!? I just about died when I saw them. The colour is gorgeous--the quadruple straps are so charming and old-fashioned...oh they are just so cute! I'd pair them with the perfect pair of lacy socks and a collared dress. You can buy them here, and if you're feeling generous, you could always buy a pair in size 7.5 and send it my way ;)


That's it for my Weekly Wishes post this week! Sorry it was so short and sweet.

In other exciting news--I bought a pair of dream shoes from ModCloth yesterday and I am so excited to get them in the mail! If you want a little sneak peak--here they are! They were 50% off and had my size, so I just had to get them! I cannot wait to wear them for the first time!

Hope you all had a lovely week, and it's almost summer! By this time next week, I'll be back in Hawaii, so expect lots of sunny future posts!


♥ Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment