**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sorta-Quasi-Semi-Hiatus


Hello, my bubbly babes! The end of the school year has finally arrived--and that means I have a lot to do before I move back to Hawaii! Please pardon the lack of updates lately, as I must prepare to fly home and store my belongings and finish up finals and all of that good stuff! I promise I will be back to posting regularly after Saturday, 19 May (the day I fly back)!

Expect lots of new posts very soon, however! It's going to be a busy summer!
Let me know your summer plans in the comment section!


♥ Sarah

P.S. There will still be a Weekly Wishes post scheduled for Friday, don't you worry!

No comments :

Post a Comment