**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Gatsby? What Gatsby?

Here's a short and sweet outfit post for all of you! Last night, Chris and I went to the pre-midnight premiere of The Great Gatsby all dolled up in our fancy Jazz Age inspired attire looking super cute! 

headband: unknown | pearls: from my mama | dress: vintage | garter belt (not pictured): victoria's secret | stockings: american apparel | shoes: gift | gloves: vintage
As for the film, I just about died! It was everything I expected and more--and you know I was singing along to the soundtrack. A truly marvellous experience, and I look forward to seeing it again sometime soon! (With Kitty, perhaps?)

I won't spoil too much about the film if you haven't had the pleasure of reading the book, but please do go see it sometime soon, it's out in cinemas now! Enjoy your weekend!


♥ Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment