**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ABC Tag

Hello, everyone! I'm still in the process of cleaning and unpacking after coming back to Hawaii, so it's been hard to find time to post. I figured before the next Weekly Wishes post, I'd try out the ABC tag so you can learn a little bit more about me (plus it looked like fun)! Let's start, shall we?

A: Available? 
Nope. Got a pretty incredible man by my side currently.

B: Best Friend? 
Kitty!

C: Cake or pie? 
I'm more of a cake girl.

D: Drink of choice? 
I love Snapple (Apple and Kiwi Strawberry flavours)!  I also really enjoy Chai lattes, strawberry frappuccinos, guava juice, and strawberry lemonade! But at the end of the day, I enjoy a cup of ice water or hot tea.


E: Essential item you use everyday? 

My iPhone.


F: Favourite colour? 

Pink!


G: Gummy bears or worms? 

I love sour gummy worms (but Trolli Eggs are the best)

H: Hometown? 

Born in Victoria, Hong Kong, raised in Vacaville, CA and Kailua, HI. Currently living in San Francisco, which I consider my true home!

I: Indulgences?
CHOCOLATE. And double cheeseburgers -w-

J: January or February? 
February, the month of my anniversary as well as my love's birthday!

K: Kids and Names?
No kids yet. But so far Vivan/Vivienne seems to be a keeper.

L: Life is incomplete without? 
Laughter and smiles :)

M: Marriage date? 
I don't know yet! I'm still young, got lots of time to figure that out.

N: Number of siblings?
Three, one older brother, and two older half-sisters.

O: Oranges or apples? 
Apples!

P: Phobias or Fears? 
I don't like to dwell on them! Let's talk about happy things!

Q: Favourite Quote? 
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely 
ridiculous than absolutely boring." — Marilyn Monroe

R: Reason to smile?
I've got someone to love that loves me, wonderful friends, an amazing family,
and am living my dream! I like to find reasons to smile even in the worst times.

S: Favourite Season? 
I love autumn, especially since it's warmest in San Francisco in October.

T: Tag 3 or 4 people? 
Anyone who reads this (and leave a link to your post in the comments!)

U: Unknown fact about you? 
Joseph Birdsong is my not-so-guilty guilty pleasure.

V: Vegetable you don't like? 
Hmm... I guess anything canned is pretty gnarly.

W: Worst habit? 
Nail cutting and eyebrow plucking, if those count as habits.

X: X-rays? 
I've never broken a bone, so I've never had one besides the dentist if that's what you're asking.

Y: Your favourite food? 
Cheesy mashed potatoes, organic macaroni and cheese, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies...mmm!

Z: Zodiac Sign?
Leo!

Thanks for reading! And be sure to do this tag yourself and let me know where I can see it! Hope you're enjoying your summer!


♥ Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment