**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Monday, April 22, 2013

At the Park

Hey there, my butterflies! It's been a while since I've done a basic little outfit post here. Well, of course the day I decide to wear my Lana Del Rey angora sweater, it is around 80 degrees outside--very unusual for San Francisco, but that didn't stop me from looking cute! I only had one class today, but after that it was a sunshine filled girls day with Anna and Haleigh at our favourite park, just two blocks up, which we've dubbed the puppy park, because everyone brings their puppies there and lets them run around and play! It sure brightens my day (not that I needed it considering how sunny it is!). So, Anna took some photos of us, thus bringing you a long overdue outfit post!


sunnies: ray-ban | top: charlotte russe (thanks, mum!) sweater: h&m | belt: forever 21 | skirt: american apparel | 
socks: topshop | shoes: thrifted bag: betsey johnson


Today's outfit was completely inspired by my nails which I did last night. I copied the idea from Marina and the Diamonds in her Primadonna video (photo here). I would put a tutorial, but as you can see, I am clearly no nail expert, and did the most lazy, messy way humanly possible, but if you want them to look nice, you can watch this cute little tutorial. She gets the job done right.

So basically, I did my nails last night, and the colour scheme brought me from there. Not that wearing pale pink is a rare occasion for me anyway! But I love combining pastels with black. It edges it all up a bit--but don't worry, I'm harmless!

My pride and joy. I love this bag!

Although I much prefer dreary, grey, weather, having a sunny day every once in a while where I don't have to worry about freezing to death is quite refreshing, especially when I'm spending it with some great pals and puppies!

Hope you all enjoyed your day as I did, no matter how the weather may be where you are!


♥Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment