**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Monday, January 14, 2013

Set Design (Part Deux)

In case you were wondering what my bedroom at home might look like, here is a little sneak peak. (By the colour scheme, you could tell I had an ~emo phase)

on my bed: my journal, Rookie mag, a dolphin pillow pet, and of course Pikachu!
This is my favourite area of my room--my bed! My wal is  covered in posters, postcards, photos, artwork, playbills, and other things I find interesting. Eventually, this will all end up in a journal, on my home-cinema wall, or... in the trash. But hopefully something will come of it!

I know cluttering your walls can make the room appear smaller, but hey, I love adding every bit of personality I can to my boring, solid, matte walls. My favourite thing would have to be the Abbey Road poster posing as a headboard behind my bed!

Hope you enjoyed my little room! Tune in next time for the unveiling of my dorm room for semester 2!

2 comments :

  1. Your jewellery it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at Plus Size Dresses
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a Super 8 poster on your wall

    ReplyDelete