**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Happy Halloween, everyone! It's finally the end of October and it's been getting chillier by the day--which is the perfect excuse to wear my H&M angora-blend sweater!

You may be wondering where my costume is. Well, instead of dressing up this year, I had a little Lana Del Rey inspired photo shoot with my most darlingest pal Robert.

sweater: h&m | pants: forever 21 | earrings: h&m | shoes: macy's
As you can see, the pants I am wearing are pretty tight. I ripped the left knee and my mobile phone sticks out prominently from my front pocket but that's okay! I love them to pieces and they make me feel so positively girly, especially when paired up with my sweater!

Everyone here in San Francisco may be showing off their Giants (and coincidentally, Halloween) colours, but that won't stop me from being pink head to toe!

Not only is it Halloween, but today also marks the last day of October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So ladies and gents, don't be afraid to show off your love of pink to celebrate 25 years of finding a cure! That's not to say that you should only show your support in October--pink will always be acceptable to wear in my book!

Oh, and here is the inspiration behind my little outfit today, Lana Del Rey's shoot for H&M's fall collection:


♥Sarah


No comments :

Post a Comment