**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Monday, September 3, 2012

It's all fun. and gay...

Hello, lovely readers! I've arrived in my true home--San Francisco for university this past week and have been adjusting to dorm life (and city life!) for the first time on my own! I'm so excited to be able to dress warmer for the year-round cool weather over here by the bay!

hat: h&m | t-shit: fun. online store | cardigan: wet seal | shorts: american apparel | tights: forever 21 | boots: dr. martens | bag: h&

Living away from Hawaii for the first time in eleven years is definitely something I'll need to get used to, but I couldn't be more excited! I love the vibes I get from this city. So many varieties of people everywhere you turn and the architecture is absolutely breathtaking! 


I paired my trusty purple Docs with my ensemble today. I love my new polka dot tights from Forever 21! I shouldn't be allowed to shop alone in this city, I spent waaaay too much money!


Fun fact: My brother bought me this hat for my Halloween costume (I'm an early preparer)! I've decided to tackle trying to be a female Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange, and how could I without the signature bowler hat!

Another favourite part of San Francisco is how accepting the population is. I wore my favourite LGBT/fun. t-shit and received plenty of stares (whether they were in adoration or not I have yet to know)! So I ask of you, dear readers, to be much like my fellow San Francisco residents, and never be afraid to be yourself and show the world what you're made of! 
 Sarah


No comments :

Post a Comment